New Gadget!

Hey have you seen that new gadget that lets you keep up to date with Forex , its great and easy to add.

I have not heard about the gadget what does it do?

Hey Miguel!!

You should post the link. I’m lost!!

miguel:
Hey have you seen that new gadget that lets you keep up to date with Forex , its great and easy to add.

what are you talking about? Gadget? The inspector? Lol, now seriously Miguel what are you talking about? And what is it for? Is useful to thre forex trade? Are you selling? Promoting? Or what?

Miguel I´ll advise you not to post links, but if you are genuine and have something to share try to feel free to talk openly about it in the forum but posting links could be considered spam, so think of it and let us know what is this Gadget thing?

Hahaha Good joke Marcuse!!!

Now serious, I don’t know what is that, can somebody explain me please

I’m sorry for this, but I’m so new haha

Well the gadget works on your desktop and it keeps you informed of the daily news in the forex world, it is nothing out of this world. Just some live help.

Files:
gadget.jpg  14 kb

Hey that is a cool gadget, where can I get it?

Hey Terry well I got it at tradeview where I got my demo, you can look there but I am not sure if it is only for users of MT4 from them. Check it out anyways.

Wow! I want to get it. I´m a beginner who wants to get everything to be better, so please, tell me how can I get that??

I got two great gadgets.

One is from Reuters, it gives you news and you can put it in your facebook.

Forex Strategy | Facebook

The other one is from Traview Forex and it gives you the fundamentals that will affect the market during the day.

Tradeview Forex, Dealing Handbook

If you combine those two you will get all the information you’ll need to trade

Reason: