An Impressive Sniper Accurate Manual Trading System in the making

Here are the results from a demo account of a very simple manual trading system that I am working on and with impressive results so far with two different brokers. Not sure whether the results will be the same when I go live. Doing it on a demo account until I am satisfied and then move on to a live account. If the strategy stacks up, well I will let the forum know. For now keep tuned

Files:

• Total Net Profit: 4 061.46
  • Maximal Drawdown: 0.08%
  • Total Trades: 104
  • Profit Trades (% of total): 103 (99.04%)
  • Loss trades (% of total): 1 (0.96%)
  • Deposit on 15.06.2009= 3000
    Current Balance 07.07.2009=
    7 061.46

I would appreciate if you could share this system.

nyasani:
Here are the results from a demo account of a very simple manual trading system that I am working on and with impressive results so far with two different brokers. Not sure whether the results will be the same when I go live. Doing it on a demo account until I am satisfied and then move on to a live account. If the strategy stacks up, well I will let the forum know. For now keep tuned

38 trades, 100% accurate. Not a single loss so far. Account nearly doubled in 6 trading days.

scorpion:
I would appreciate if you could share this system.

The system is in its trial stages. It will be shared when the trial is conclusive.

nyasani:
38 trades, 100% accurate. Not a single loss so far. Account nearly doubled in 6 trading days.

Files:

nyasani:

Judging from the float on your reports, it looks like your system has no stop-loss, i.e., Steinitz. Never a loss and

the draw down is super low, because trades are never closed until they are positive. Low DD numbers look nice,

but high float is an invitation for a margin call.

Rob

6 days means nothing - eventually you'll end up broke if you trade without Stop Loss.

If you trade with big or no Stop Loss it is not such a surprise that you won all trades. In this case your win percentage may be very high but your Risk:Reward ratio is so small even one loss will destroy your profits completely. I strongly advise you not to trade systems with such Expectancy (and it doesn't matter what your trading signal is).

Seems the system has crashed... can you update your situation on this method please and provide your analysis. Thank you

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://limitx.mt4stats.com/analyses.php

bossxero:
Seems the system has crashed... can you update your situation on this method please and provide your analysis. Thank you MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

I don't mind the sarcasm and negativity. I strongly believe that it takes as much bravery and courage to fail as it does to succeed. I have now moved on to a live account with excellent results. I have no point to proof to any one. I just wanted to show that it can be done.

Files:
Reason: