Forex Forum > Questions & Answers > General Trading Talk >

How to Choose the Right Forex Broker

Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Old 12-12-2016, 03:13 AM
Forex Trader

Gabriel Ryan is on a distinguished road
It’s fairly simple and straight forward with selection of broker; it’s all to do with going for regulated company plus a true ECN as well. I have just that in OctaFX since they are regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning company, so I feel it’s a pleasure for me to work around them. I operate on with their ECN account that can be done with as low as 5 dollars and is very cool given there are no issues over slippage, re quote or any such things. I also trade smoothly during news with similar setup and even have epic conditions with lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s all very good.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:22 AM
Forex Senior

boo_sl3 is on a distinguished road
choose a broker is very important because with a comfortable broker will allow us to maximum trading results, it is why we need to be really selective when choosing a broker. Because now many brokers are scam. so we need to test the broker to be used for trading
Forexmart- Leverage up to 1:5000
Old 12-13-2016, 10:05 AM
Forex Warrior

Nathan Maccalam is on a distinguished road
According to my trading experience, I can recommend Trade12 regulated trading broker because of security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services, minimum margin requirement, lowest trading spreads, up to leverage 1:400 and much more.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Forex Senior

Yoomi Laata is on a distinguished road
In this market place, each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:14 AM
Forex Warrior

The good broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Forex Trader

Faizur Rahman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Maccalam View Post
The good broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.
Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are lots of brokers in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. By the way I have chosen CIB FX which for all time makes sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments. And they have no hidden fees at all. So I get all profit that I earn.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:10 AM
Forex Warrior

From my first day of trading in my trading career, I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker because of security of funds with exclusive trading facilities. From here, I have not to pay any kinds of extra or hidden fees. So, I get all profit that I earn.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:25 AM
Forex Warrior

Uncle Flintop is on a distinguished road
When looking for right brokers there are many things that you have to check. First of all we the traders have to ensure the brokers credibility. Because in spite of good trading knowledge that?s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am with LQDFX which is more credible for me and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.