Forex Brokers - Do You Switch Brokers A Lot?

Hey everyone,

Quick question for all the Forex traders here, do you tend to switch Forex brokers a lot? Or are you more consistent & stable with the broker you trade with?

If you do switch brokers often, why is that? What attracts you to other Forex brokers?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's answer!

ForexPipEX4:
Hey everyone, Quick question for all the Forex traders here, do you tend to switch Forex brokers a lot? Or are you more consistent & stable with the broker you trade with?If you do switch brokers often, why is that? What attracts you to other Forex brokers?Looking forward to hearing everyone's answer!

Some people do switch brokers a lot, basically for the fact that they are not getting what they want from their brokers or for some other reasons. But i don't really buy that idea, maybe we can have two but not switch a lot, because no broker can really satisfy us 100%. Currently am with Profiforex and they are living up to my expectation so far, they are so transparent, what you see on their site is what you get, nothing hidden. So i think switching will not solve the problem but looking for something in the broker that suits you trade.

goot:
Some people do switch brokers a lot, basically for the fact that they are not getting what they want from their brokers or for some other reasons. But i don't really buy that idea, maybe we can have two but not switch a lot, because no broker can really satisfy us 100%. Currently am with Profiforex and they are living up to my expectation so far, they are so transparent, what you see on their site is what you get, nothing hidden. So i think switching will not solve the problem but looking for something in the broker that suits you trade.

We can't just keep switching brokers, if we do we will end up getting upset and angry with everybody. Goot you have a great post here. By the way, do you know i use this broker you mentioned too? Good execution there, definitely what all traders want! We should just look for things we really need in a broker and stick with anyone that provides them.

green4:
We can't just keep switching brokers, if we do we will end up getting upset and angry with everybody. Goot you have a great post here. By the way, do you know i use this broker you mentioned too? Good execution there, definitely what all traders want! We should just look for things we really need in a broker and stick with anyone that provides them.

Thanks man, i'll keep doing my best. This broker is trying with their work, recently i spoke with an agent there and they said there are more adds to their new site coming on the way. I just hope it will include more good stuff that would benefit traders.

ForexPipEX4:
Hey everyone, Quick question for all the Forex traders here, do you tend to switch Forex brokers a lot? Or are you more consistent & stable with the broker you trade with?If you do switch brokers often, why is that? What attracts you to other Forex brokers?Looking forward to hearing everyone's answer!

If a broker is stable and doing fine, there wont be any need to move to different broker. The only case where this is applicable is if your broker is good, but does not allow a certain strategy. In that case I would operate two account with two brokers. Presently am dealing with only Profiforex. I have abandoned my account with instaforex for now because I get everything I need from the former.

fortune:
If a broker is stable and doing fine, there wont be any need to move to different broker. The only case where this is applicable is if your broker is good, but does not allow a certain strategy. In that case I would operate two account with two brokers. Presently am dealing with only Profiforex. I have abandoned my account with instaforex for now because I get everything I need from the former.

Profiforex is very stable to me. I don't see why I should move to another broker. The only reason why I would do that is if I have enough money to split. Right now, I am still trying to grow my Portfolio and account.

I've been being trader since 2005 and have join in many brokers,,

It's very difficult for the first time, i confused to which brokers should i join. Then i try one by one and switch a lot, the best broker for me and still active trade until now are fxglory,fxvv,oanda,liteforex,and roboforex. these broker are the best for me..

I've used Weltrade broker for the last 1,5 years. They offer the most advantagable terms: fast execution, fast withdrawal, 24/7 support.

jessicason:
Profiforex is very stable to me. I don't see why I should move to another broker. The only reason why I would do that is if I have enough money to split. Right now, I am still trying to grow my Portfolio and account.

I would agree with you here, because just moving in circles with just few bucks doesn't sound like a good plan. I think I would stick with Profiforex for now, they are still doing their nice work.

its better to stick with the broker you trade with most comfortably......changing brokers is a waste of time and its frustrating...which can effect your trading

I think switching brokers is not a good idea and i do not like to switch brokers again and again without any reason. I have Demo account with my broker 1LOTSTP and i am trading from the beginning of my trade.I have no complaint with them.

Reason: