Conversion of Indicators

Hello All,

I have two indicators that I use on the Metatrader 4 platform (MT4). I have attached them in this post. Here is what I am hoping for. Can sombody please take these indicators and convert them over to the metastock format? I have Metastock version 9.1. I would really appreciate this and thank you in advance for your time.

-Forexdude

Files:

forexdude:
Hello All, I have two indicators that I use on the Metatrader 4 platform (MT4). I have attached them in this post. Here is what I am hoping for. Can sombody please take these indicators and convert them over to the metastock format? I have Metastock version 9.1. I would really appreciate this and thank you in advance for your time. -Forexdude

forexdude:
Hello All, I have two indicators that I use on the Metatrader 4 platform (MT4). I have attached them in this post. Here is what I am hoping for. Can sombody please take these indicators and convert them over to the metastock format? I have Metastock version 9.1. I would really appreciate this and thank you in advance for your time. -Forexdude

solar wind indicator repaint in mt4 so avaid

It seems great EA, I will try it. Is this EA support with new MetaLanguage sir??

Reason: