An Alert For Indicator??

Could someone make an alert for this indicator. Basically whenever an arrow, weather it's a buy or sell, comes up on the chart I would like it to sound an alert. Many thanks in advance!!!

-Forexdude

Files:

Hi, how does your indicator work? what time frame does it work with best? an email alert might be nice to. I might be able to get the WSS Alert window modified. Did you make this indicator yourself? seems great

Thanks

Thanks for your post. I did not make this indicator just found it on one of the forums. To be honest, right now I have put this indicator on the back burner. I am trying something different. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I appreciate you reading my post.

-Forexdude

hi all.i used ADX crosses with heiken ashi and daimiani signal noise but still fail to win.can anybody help me.what is the best time to trade and TF.does anyone can give me the best with alert indicator to be downloaded

can anyone give me the most reliable indicators for mt4

I have that indicator with an audio alert. However, i have a better one that is more presise with alert also. I will be testing it this next week to make sure it does not repaint itself, which seems to be a problem with some of the indicators that at first look seemed to be the holy grail.

hi

I am amazed at the smart people on this board who know how to edit indicators. I have attached 2 Great reversal indicators escpecially when used on a 4 hour chart. The Super Signals are Great, but I was wondering if you were able to make it also pop up the box with an audible alert when it appears on the chart?? Also The Adx Crossing with alert seems to have a bug. The audible alert and box goes off with every pip movement instead of only when the dot appears on the screen. Any help is greatly appriciated.

I think others on your forum may want to try these, especially if you are able to correct them. Thank you again, Tim

I wonder what is the purpose of supersignals.mt4? What I need to know about using it? When I got let say an arrow for long, every next candle that is lower then previous, the arrow goes there... so when is the right time to get in the trade!?

americas:
I have that indicator with an audio alert. However, i have a better one that is more presise with alert also. I will be testing it this next week to make sure it does not repaint itself, which seems to be a problem with some of the indicators that at first look seemed to be the holy grail.

Hussin bin Mokri:
can anyone give me the most reliable indicators for mt4

Different currencies have different behaviour. So different indicators cater for different currencies. So there is no "most reliable" indicators. To do that you have to run back tests.

Reason: