Fractal with audio alert

Can any one out there programme a metatrader4 fractal with an audio and or pop up alert? Email notification would be out of this world. I trade the fractal on one hour time frame but is very boring watching screen for new fractal to appear, need this very badly. Would be willing to give first born son for this, he does not talk to me anyways, no loss. Thanks please contact on this forum or at americas@pldi.net

americas:
Can any one out there programme a metatrader4 fractal with an audio and or pop up alert? Email notification would be out of this world. I trade the fractal on one hour time frame but is very boring watching screen for new fractal to appear, need this very badly. Would be willing to give first born son for this, he does not talk to me anyways, no loss. Thanks please contact on this forum or at americas@pldi.net

Did you ever get that Fractal alert ?

This is one with audio/popup alerts someone else added, and I added email alerts to it; there is no option to enable/disable alerts, they're just always on. It displays the fractals as small diamonds, right at the top of the bar, which doesn't work for my purposes (it covers up the wiseman indicators, and using MT4 Connector on my phone, I can't even see the tiny diamonds on the chart), so I'm planning to do a version tonight with the original triangles, and if I feel motivated enough, enable/disable options. Good trading!

Files:

many thanks happynew year

Thanks chris.wo5q to share this alert with us. It is matching with my trading criteria however just need little bit editing in it.

Can someone make fractals with alert for MT5?

Reason: