Directional Movement Histogram

Hi,

I wonder if you could do me a Directional Movement Histogram. In MT4 you get the DI+ line, DI- line and ADX line. When the DI+ and DI- cross it is the Zero point. What I'd like is the histogram of these two, similar to MACD histogram. It is more easily readable.

So you'd have green histogram bars going up when above zero and red bars going down when below zero.

ADX line not needed.

Could you do this pleae?

Steve

hey steve..... looks like its been a while since your question..... not sure if you've found it yet..... here would be a quick idea with plenty of room for improvement..... adx does not plot well in histogram style for a couple reasons......

try it on the 60 minute usdcad for reference against the standard adx......h

Files:

Thanks for that. I showed extreme patience. Good for forex eh!!

I don't need the ADX line at all. Just DI+ and DI-. The cross point where the two cross is the zero point. The bars need to be red please when below zero. Any chance you could just do that and then I think we have a winner?

MT4 already has Average Directional Movement Indicator and I get rid of the ADX line by making it whaite but the DI+ and DI- lines as shown are difficult to read. If you show that as a histogram (as the MACD does) it makes it very easy to read.

Thank you.

anyone to try and use setting adx histogram?

thank

HI there

Thank you fore yuor very good efforts . i appreciate that
I opologize not to post becuse i am new in forex & i hve nothing to post
another thing my english is very weak
I hop that in future
thank you .

This indicator only displays green bars up and down. Has anyone got an amended version that displays the histogram correctly?

I can code it. Send PM.

Reason: