email alert need pls help

anyone pls help to add this with email alert is much appreciated, thank you

Files:

bakawali:
anyone pls help to add this with email alert is much appreciated, thank you

Did you still need this done? Also, does this indicator even work for you? I see that it doesn't compile.

thank you sir...it is done by other expert....

[ATTACH]13126[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13127[/ATTACH]

hi master4x, this indi with now proble is sometime alert sometime not alert, as a expert like you can you please help to correct it? thank you for the help

Files:

bakawali:
[ATTACH]13126[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13127[/ATTACH]hi master4x, this indi with now proble is sometime alert sometime not alert, as a expert like you can you please help to correct it? thank you for the help

When I get more time, I will look into this for you.

bakawali:
[ATTACH]13126[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13127[/ATTACH]hi master4x, this indi with now proble is sometime alert sometime not alert, as a expert like you can you please help to correct it? thank you for the help

Did you still need this done? If so, do both alerts not work or just one doesn't work? Any other details, just let me know.

hi master4x, yes i still need it, both indi problem issue sometime alert but sometime not alert, thanks for the help

bakawali:
hi master4x, yes i still need it, both indi problem issue sometime alert but sometime not alert, thanks for the help

Here is the update. The alerts seem to work fine. There were many mistakes in this indicator. And it still needs work too.

will try...thank you very much master...great for the help...

hi master could you pls help to add alert and email to the indi, appreciated for your help thank you....

Files:
BR16.mq4  2 kb

bakawali:
hi master could you pls help to add alert and email to the indi, appreciated for your help thank you....

Here it is. The alerts happen on the currently open candle in real-time. However, I only made it so that it will alert once per candle. This will prevent multiple alerts when the indicator deletes and redraws the arrow.

Files:
Reason: