Linda Bradfrod Raschke 3/10 Osc - Coding Help Please

Hello

This MT4 indicator is Linda Bradford Raschke 3/10 Oscillator. So it is an oscillator that plots the difference between a 3 period and a 10 period simple moving average as a histogram, with a 16 period simple moving average of the 3/10 plotted as a line.

I would like assistance to make the 16 period simple moving average (plotted as a line) to change colour for an increase or decrease in its value.

I would like user inputs for:

Line thickness

Line Up colour

Line Down colour.

Please see attached picture of what I am trying to achieve, thanks.

I have managed to change the code (more though luck) to get it thus far but I can not figure out how to proceed from here.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank you.

kiwi2016:

Hello

This MT4 indicator is Linda Bradford Raschke 3/10 Oscillator. So it is an oscillator that plots the difference between a 3 period and a 10 period simple moving average as a histogram, with a 16 period simple moving average of the 3/10 plotted as a line.

I would like assistance to make the 16 period simple moving average (plotted as a line) to change colour for an increase or decrease in its value.

I would like user inputs for:

Line thickness

Line Up colour

Line Down colour.

Please see attached picture of what I am trying to achieve, thanks.

I have managed to change the code (more though luck) to get it thus far but I can not figure out how to proceed from here.

Any help would be very much appreciated thank you.

Hi,

Did you manage to add line up and down colours?

Thanks

Reason: