RSI/RSIMA crossover alert and arrows

I'm stuck... trying to get the attached file to work, and not quite there yet. The indicator is supposed to draw an arrow up or down, and play an alert when the RSI and the moving average of the RSI cross over each other. I have cut and pasted and reworked a few other indicators, but am stuck. Will someone please help me? If you can do a simple fix, great, or otherwise tell me what to do...

Thanks in advance.

This crossover system is covered in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194760

hey dan.... fixed all the errors but even so it will not accomplish your goals.... it'd be easier for me to start from scratch.... will post later this weekend.....

below is the somewhat repaired version if you would like to see the changes..... but again, it's not what your after......h

Files:
fozzy.mq4  4 kb

I have just arrived to your community, so I thought I would say hello, I havnt much to offer atm, but as time goes on, hopefully i will.

But in the meantime, I wish all here,good trades

ac

Hello Hayseed. Thanks for your help. I really look forward to seeing the results.

hayseed:
hey dan.... fixed all the errors but even so it will not accomplish your goals.... it'd be easier for me to start from scratch.... will post later this weekend..... below is the somewhat repaired version if you would like to see the changes..... but again, it's not what your after......h

hey dan.... here's a couple quick examples.... there quite possibly could be a few errors..... one is for the typical chart and the second is for a separate window so the rsi and ma can be seen .... the arrows are set at 51 but you can adjust them of course...... holler back if we need to change anything...... h

hayseed:
hey dan.... here's a couple quick examples.... there quite possibly could be a few errors..... one is for the typical chart and the second is for a separate window so the rsi and ma can be seen .... the arrows are set at 51 but you can adjust them of course...... holler back if we need to change anything...... h

Hi,

I tried this rsi cross, it looks good and also adjustable to different values. But there seem to be an error using up disk space by continuously writing the following error in a notepad file in ..expert/logs

10:08:00 dan rsi chart window EURUSD,M5: first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

The file will get larger and larger till you run out of disk space.

Any help to get rid of this error would be appreciated

Thanks

Rojan

hiiiiiiiiii

i ned rsi expert to buy and s;ell autumaticly

hi,guys, i m new to forex, so, i hv nothing much to ask about, just want to learn some system in trading forex. Well, hopefully I can catch up faster enough to be like one oy u later.

hayseed:

Hayseed is there any chance you could add an email alert to these indicators. This is exactly what I have been looking for for 2 weeks now.

hayseed:

Hello Hayseed, have you by any chance had a moment to fix the indicator as it logs an error:

first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

Many thanks

danbuffington:
I'm stuck... trying to get the attached file to work, and not quite there yet. The indicator is supposed to draw an arrow up or down, and play an alert when the RSI and the moving average of the RSI cross over each other. I have cut and pasted and reworked a few other indicators, but am stuck. Will someone please help me? If you can do a simple fix, great, or otherwise tell me what to do... Thanks in advance. This crossover system is covered in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194760

Hi Dan, have you by any chance received a fix to the indicator which Hayseed sent you in 2007: "dan rsi separate window.mq4" which was a RSI RSIMA crossover alert?

Thanks

first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

Many thanks

Reason: