TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

I am having a blast!!

I have some interesting EasyLanguage code to implement in Mql4

Great- I have an interesting little project for you, just PM me if you want to get the details. (Pretty simple ma thingy with audible alert.)

Since this is my 1st post, I will also say HELLO to all reading this!

Hello,

I want to create an indicator that would keep me out of choppy markets. I only

want the indicator to help me enter trades that have moved at least 1 pip per 1

minute during a certain (variable input) time frame.

I want the indicator to record the price ('benchmark price') immediately after

loading and again after every 1 minute to compare with the current price. I

want the indicator to have 5 colored squares, for example: a 15 pip, 20 pip, 30

pip, 45 pip, and 60 pip indicator squares in a horizontal line from smallest to

largest, left to right.

If the current price has increased/decreased at least 1 pip per 1 minute from

the benchmark price, the indicator would color the corresponding square green.

For the 15 pip square it would need to move at least 15 pips from the benchmark

price in 15 minutes or less, 20 pips in 20 minutes or less for the 20 pip

square, 30 pips in 30 min etc...)

If it has not moved at least 1 pip per minute, it would color the square red

(similar to Signal Bars). The indicator would be able to be placed in any one

of the 4 corners of a chart.

After the indicator is loaded (or the EA that uses this indicator is loaded) it

will start to record the benchmark prices immediately (updated every 1 minute).

The indicator will compare the current price at the end of every 1 minute with

the benchmark price, which is also reset every minute.

The indicator will not have to wait to indicate color. After 1 minute, it It

will start comparing the current price with the benchmark price and color the

corresponding square green or red. For example, if the pair has moved 30 pips

in 8 minutes after loading the indicator; the 15 pip square, the 20 pip square

and the 30 pip square will all be green. The 45 pip and 60 pip square will

still be red. If the pair has moved 60 pips in 42 minutes, all squares will be

green

The indicator would reset after a trend change on the main trading indicator (such as nonlagMA), then will follow the rules outlined above.

hi,

im looking for a stochastic histogram with email/ sound alert, is there one like that around? would really appreciate some help...

So many indicators....

Well, Newdigital banned me from Forex-TSD.

So you know he's not on my Xmas list.

They are protecting their turf. My free indicators/systems cut into their sales.

My disclosing the truth about FIXED SPREAD BROKERS hurts their advertisers.

They didn't want people sending me donations because that's money they could have been getting.

They are protecting their own and don't care about the traders at all.

By the way, my digital indicators do NOT suck!!

oilfxpro:
Why were programming monkeys on FOREX-TSD attacking your coding?Most of them could be blacklisted programmers who couldn't code a simple E A oilfxpro

I dont think they where attacking his code as such. I think many objected to the relentless promotion of free indicators that where in fact only obtainable after making a "donation".

The argument was one of semantics, is the requirement for a $100 donation equivelent to a $100 sales. Most sensible people (and the legal defination of a sale in most juristictions) would suggest it was, TRO insists it isnt.. go figure

interesting that you should consider someone capable of writing code a "monkey". What would that make someone without the intellectual capabilities to write code ?

They accused me of STEALING.

I downloaded FREE indicators, modified them, renamed them so the code would NOT step on the original and uploaded them so people could use them for FREE.

But because I put "GIFTS AND DONATIONS ACCEPTED" in the comments, they infer that I am a thief!!

Am I the only one who sees the IRONY in the following:

Mano is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Originally Posted by IngvarDagmar View Post

I do not understand. You called some people stealing when they added price boxes to your ma indicator and posted them. How can people steal what is free? See this

OK, to make it even more clear to you tro, to take code/indi and to add few lines to it dos not make it yours, how we assume its "yours"?, since you are renaming the indis for 2 lines, and its called stealing, for a classic example:

brfore: DailyData by mladen

after: TRO_PERIOD_DATA

WHY THE HELL IS YOUR NAME EVEN THERE?

I have been using Daily Data by MLADEN for a long time now and its just make go crazy every time i want to uploaded the modified version and to see your name on it, ITS NOT YOURS!

PS: I CHANGED THE NAME from TRO_PERIOD_DATA to Daily_Data V1.1 just for the sake of it.

Good week to all

-m-

===============================

Obviously, there must be some VALUE ADDED otherwise why would Mano be using my version?

I post plenty of FREE code. I love it when people enhance it. I specifically tell them to rename the code. If they make a modification and someone else likes the modification and sends that coder a donation... I COULD CARE LESS!

So long as my comments are left intact, anything else is fine when it comes to free code.

zupcon:
I dont think they where attacking his code as such. I think many objected to the relentless promotion of free indicators that where in fact only obtainable after making a "donation".The argument was one of semantics, is the requirement for a $100 donation equivelent to a $100 sales. Most sensible people (and the legal defination of a sale in most juristictions) would suggest it was, TRO insists it isnt.. go figureinteresting that you should consider someone capable of writing code a "monkey". What would that make someone without the intellectual capabilities to write code ?

No. You are incorrect.

I have posted lots of FREE indicators.

People have sent me gifts and donations because of that.

To thank them, I started sending out other indicators.

People liked those indicators and sent me donations to receive them.

Just google FREE MT4 INDICATORS THERUMPLEDONE and you can find plenty of indicators that I posted for free.

I hope this sets the record straight.

Reason: