Help with Metatrader custom indicator

Hi All

I am new here and obviously my programming skills are not great. Can someone please help me to put a simple Bollinger Band on a MACD or a RSI. I have tried to code it for the Rsi, but cannot get the BB to show properly.

I guess there is some problem with my logic.

If you don't want to code the whole thing from scratch, I can send you what I have done. I good programmer will quickly pick up on "the error of my ways"

Look forward to hear from you.

FXH

double rsi_value_array[300]; // array to hold the RSI values

double bbands_rsi_array[300]; // array to hold moving avg. values of RSI values in rsi_value_array

int j = 0,limit=ArraySize(rsi_value_array); // setup rsi_value_array to allow reverse processing such as with timeseries arrays

ArraySetAsSeries(rsi_value_array,true);

for(j=0; j<limit; j++) // now populate rsi_value_array values for each array element which corresponds to a bar.

{

rsi_value_array[j] = iCustom(NULL, timeframe, RSI SETTINGS,0,j);

}

for(j=0; j<limit; j++) // now double back and calculate the bollunger of the RSI values

{

bbands_rsi_array[j] = iBandsOnArray (rsi_value_array,0, int period, int deviation, int bands_shift,MODE_SMA,j);

}

Hello bossxero,

Sorry for off the topic question, I want to ask you about how to join the bluto private group about super rsi v2.xx or deluxe?

Thanks for your help

Hernando Quevedo

Reason: