"Beginner" indicator conversion (half OT)

Hi everyone!

I'm new in this forum and I have found a lot of interesting matherials here. Thank you for the work you are making.

I have found a very interesting indicator here, "Beginner", I have examined it with a demo account and I found that it really meets my requirements, a sort of "Holy Grail" for me.

Unfortunately the broker I use (ETX Capital) use another platform with another programming language, Prorealtime - Probuilder.

Actually I'm not able to program in any of these two languages, so I can't convert "Begginner" to Probuilder by myself, and I have to ask if there is anyone so kind to help me in doing that.

Actually I can't pay but I would be really gratefull to that person.

Thank you very much in anticipation,

Andrea

Files:
Beginner.mq4  4 kb

Stay away from this indicator... It will take you directly to hell... It is just the SHI_Silvertrend indicator which is a very bad indicator in the sense that it always repaints its signals... That is, it always delete the bad signals from the chart and so, it will always appear to be good signal but it you take each signal that it gave you, you will surely blow your account in a very short time.

Thank you for the advice! Can you suggest me a more affidable buy/sell signal generator? Of course I'm not waiting for some miracle and I know that the more important is "brain" technical analysis, experience and correlate more oscillators.. anyhow some "tips" can be comfortable!

rsi and stochs are the best... however, they lag behind price

Reason: