Needs Alert On Zero Crossing

I would like to thank our residing genius coders for taking the time to read this.

I have the FXSecretSignal Indicator that apparently does not repaint. The indicator has a zero line which when bars cross, the bars change from Red to Green and vice versa.

1) Can one of our Super Coders add an audible alert when the bars change from Red to Green and vice versa which is at a the zero line?

2) Can another sound alert (different from above) be attached that will go off every 15 minutes since I look at charts to view comparison of FXSecretSignal indicator and the Fisher (M11) indicator that is in above window?

Attached is a 15m chart showing how I trade the system along with the indicators.

This is a fantastic forum...Thanks Immensely!

Files:

CTMAN:
I would like to thank our residing genius coders for taking the time to read this.I have the FXSecretSignal Indicator that apparently does not repaint. The indicator has a zero line which when bars cross, the bars change from Red to Green and vice versa. 1) Can one of our Super Coders add an audible alert when the bars change from Red to Green and vice versa which is at a the zero line? 2) Can another sound alert (different from above) be attached that will go off every 15 minutes since I look at charts to view comparison of FXSecretSignal indicator and the Fisher (M11) indicator that is in above window? Attached is a 15m chart showing how I trade the system along with the indicators.This is a fantastic forum...Thanks Immensely!

Hello!

Check PM.

Reason: