Indicators

Hello!

I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed.

If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Almost 100 views and no comment. Don't be shy.

Kovactrader:

mr.kocavtrader indicator JMA cross Periode 96 and 21 with alert....pls.

thanks.

Check your mail box.

topan22:
mr.kocavtrader indicator JMA cross Periode 96 and 21 with alert....pls.thanks.

Check your message box.

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi Sir i need one indicator which is 14 CCI with 14 MA is it possible

Regards

Mohandass

Hi Kovactrader, i need a indicator which is 14 CCI with 14 MA ( Merged ) for one seperate indicator window plrease help me sir

Thanks

Mohandass

mr.kocavtrader

i just new bie.and i dont now how to trade properly. coz i dont know anything about indicator.

mr.kocavtrader teach me how to trade.?

give me the power full indicator, and explain to e how to use that?

plz mr .... help me be succes like you

Kovactrader:

Hi Mr. Kovactrader,

Kindly insert Email Alert (optional) with Option to select Time Frame for attached alert. Also pls modify Sound Alert to do likewise - ie both Alerts to apply for selected Time Frame only.

Thank you in advance.

Instantpip

Files:

Kovactrader:
Hello! I hope this is not a spam and it is allowed. If anyone need any kind of indicator I can code it. Alerts, crosses,...

Hi Mr. Kovactrader,

I ve another indi I need your expertise to ve the arrows place further away from the candle. Reason I ve other indi that interlapse on it.

Thanks for your help.

Instantpip

Files:

Kovactrader:

I have one simple indicator which needs to program sound alert and to send email as well. How much you will charge for that ?

Reason: