Support and Resistance

Hi team,

I am a novice coder and have had a crack at this REALLY basic indy, but cant nut it out myself. I am trying to achieve what I have shown in the picture attachment. It would be really basic for someone who knows what they are doing. I can attach my coding efforts if someone wants a laugh, otherwise would someone be good enough to help me out and code this puppy.

All I want to do is enter the figures into the input window at the start of each day, and it draws the support/resistance lines. At the start of a new day I want to change the figures and it paints NEW lines for the new day. BUT it leaves the previous days levels painted. Much as I have drawn in the attachment.

Lovin the forum, peace out people.

JK

Files:
Untitled.jpg  242 kb

jeffkerwin:
Hi team,I am a novice coder and have had a crack at this REALLY basic indy, but cant nut it out myself. I am trying to achieve what I have shown in the picture attachment. It would be really basic for someone who knows what they are doing. I can attach my coding efforts if someone wants a laugh, otherwise would someone be good enough to help me out and code this puppy. All I want to do is enter the figures into the input window at the start of each day, and it draws the support/resistance lines. At the start of a new day I want to change the figures and it paints NEW lines for the new day. BUT it leaves the previous days levels painted. Much as I have drawn in the attachment.Lovin the forum, peace out people.JK

P.S. At the moment I have the horizontal lines going all the way across the chart. I dont know how to end the lines at the period seperators.

The attachment I have drawn what I want, not what my indy is currently doing.

Thx

Reason: