I Stopped My Searches For Different Indicaters!!!

HELLO FRIENDS,you can't get any indicator with 90% accuracy.Every different types of indicators are the same copy of another indicator.I am not interested to spend more and more time for searching.

This is my good news for you. TRADE WITH USING ECONOMIC CALENDER. you can get more easy pips within less time.

LESS TIME MORE PIPS

happy trading.

You are correct but it is better to combine fundamental and technical. Try combing indicators effectively for effective result. if you do, you will never regret.

Thanks

Nardleo

Hi Cherpu

<>

agree to some extent that a lot of indicators overlap & give similar clues .. which doesn't stop me adding more & more & more! with no noticeable improvement to show for it.

as for the one you mentioned & quoted above, it's a template on the MT4 platform .. all it does, it projects some of the MA's forward by a few periods. I wouldn't worry about that one.

Oluoma O L:
You are correct but it is better to combine fundamental and technical. Try combing indicators effectively for effective result. if you do, you will never regret. Thanks Nardleo

my english not good .give me plz.thanks

Reason: