The Best Scalping Indicator

It is the best scalping indicator with 1 minute time frame according to me. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker. When trendline colour changes from green to gray - give buy order, and when trendline colour changed from red to gray - give sell order. Happy trading.

Thanks to share these Scalping Indicator here. It may be helpful for Scalper traders. Why does indicator developer suggest to a particular broker? Is it develop only for that broker?

Exness have very low spread on major currency pairs, so it is good for scalping, but this indicator is suitable with other broker also.

chirag77:
It is the best scalping indicator with 1 minute time frame according to me. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker. When trendline colour changes from green to gray - give buy order, and when trendline colour changed from red to gray - give sell order. Happy trading.

Thanks for posting scalping indicator,look forward to giving it ago.

thanks for the indicator ...does it repaint?

any body having success with this?

chirag77:

thank's for the indicator

thanks, its good indicator

very good effort ,,,,, hope the best for you

thanks for the indicator

I have a question? And what to trade when trader's face turns gray? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

Reason: