Adding alerts to indicators

Hey guys, would it be possible for anyone who knows their way around meta-editor to alter the attached indicator to include a function alert (a message window plus a sound) when it shows a strong buy/strong sell signal? failing that could someone direct me to any resources out there that might allow me to do it myself? Thank you.

Files:

Creating your own personalised forex alerts is too difficult especially for those systems that don't really require programming languages to learn, or complex macros to write. You could simply open your chart, click a Trigger Button, enter your parameters and activate ... and your Forex Alert is created. It could be as easy as that ! The next time your trading conditions are reached, an alert will be sent to your mobile phone or email. Just find the right one, look at for forex programming features like Multiple condition triggers for price and over 170+ pre-programmed Technical Indicators, extensive range of Candlestick Indicators and Candlestick Pattern Alerts .

Build your own simple, Single-Condition alerts or create complex Multi-Condition alerts which will be triggered if a series of events occurs, for example you could create an alert on a Forex currency pair that will trigger if: the Stochastic falls below 20 followed by a MACD cross-over; or the RSI of a pair was to rise above 70, followed by a price spiking above a Bollinger Band.

Reason: