Order place EA required

Hi,
I hope some one can help, I need an EA coded. I know what entry and exit strategies I need but am not in front of pc all day to execute so I need to automate some trades - hopefully using an EA.

I need the EA to enter two positions, one to buy and one to sell on the same currency pair at the same time, both with a SL of 10 pips 30 seconds before a pre determined time I input.

User inputs I require are:

time (GMT) to then enable the EA to enter the trades 30 seconds earlier before the time I input.

size of trade (lots)

trailing SL (if I want it to be bigger than a default 10)

other input will be size of trade in lots, I use Alapri as my platform

I would like a trailing SL applied to each trade of 10 pips (so intial SL is 10 too). I did consider other exits but a trailing SL would be good.

The two trades apply to any currency pair.

Ideally I could set up multiple executions, I.e more than one instance running at any one time so I could have several positions opening throughout the day.

The reaosn i can only see a EA fulfilling this is to do with the price at the time of entry, I cannot tell what this may so I cannot enter a trade on this.

Really hope someone can help, If there is a charge please let me know. If by any chance this already exisits please also let me know as I have not been able to find anything.

many thanks in advance

Kevin

I forgot to mention would be willing to make a contribution towards development of this.

cheers

Kevin

Thanks to whoever emailed me the calender EA link. It is close (ish) to what I need but not quite the same.

Hopefully someone can assist with this.

kind rgds

Reason: