HI all - Silver Trend Indicator wanted

As this is my first post on this forum I would first like to say hello to everyone and good trading to you. I am hoping someone can help me out by directing me to the Super Trend Indicator and the Super Trend indicator with alarm - both for MT 4.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

hey dave...... there are a lot of variations floating around...... see if these might suit .... holler back if ya need more......h

Files:

just noticed you said silver in your post heading but super in the post itself..... here's a couple silvertrends just in case...... holler back if ya need more......h

Thx hayseed, just the job,

Dave

Hello everyone..

This is my first post on this forum and I would first like to say hello to everyone and good trading to you. I am hoping someone can help me out with my trading on Hang Seng,altough this is fx, but i hope someone can help me to find a good indicator for Hang Seng.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

hey supers...

i'm interested by your super sr6 indicator, would you like to explain to me how it works and how to use it?

thanks before.

Nice contrib hayseed... thanks

hello everybody,...

this is my first post, i would need your help for trading.

please give me best indicator with the explaination how to use it, cause i am newbie.

tks. before

hayseed:
just noticed you said silver in your post heading but super in the post itself..... here's a couple silvertrends just in case...... holler back if ya need more......h

Hello fellow traders, i am new on this forum and would like to get help with the silver trending indicator i use. i discovered it doesn't update unless i reload the charts. Can anyone help what to do?

many thanks in advance.

sunnye

These are nice indicators, pay attention, however, as they repaint (SHI - Silver Trend)

Reason: