Today Trend Indicator

Hi fellow traders,

Is anybody in here familiar with this indicator, it is called Today Trend. It tells you when to buy or sell at a specific price. I haven't tried it yet because I am currently testing a different trading system. I just want to know if this one has better results.

I attached the indicator for those who want to try it. Don't forget to post your opinions about it.

Thanks in advance guys..

Happy Trading Everyone...

Files:

Hello,

Thanks for the indicator, very interesting. At the moment im a it busy developing a trading system, very promising. I'll be disclosing my system very soon here. Regarding the indicator you posted it seems that it uses pivot lines to determine the signals. I still didnt analyze the indicator, as soon as i have time i'll try to integrate it into a system.

Regards,

most of the signal are false when we use in daily chart. Thanks

Nic

I think this is the Todays Forex trend reversal Indicator which has bad results in live testing since july last year.

Commonly called TFX indicator.Its no good.

alertfx123:
Hello,Thanks for the indicator, very interesting. At the moment im a it busy developing a trading system, very promising. I'll be disclosing my system very soon here. Regarding the indicator you posted it seems that it uses pivot lines to determine the signals. I still didnt analyze the indicator, as soon as i have time i'll try to integrate it into a system.Regards,

Thanks for your answer alertfx123, I can't wait for it to be put into a real system.

nicesurf:
most of the signal are false when we use in daily chart. ThanksNic

Hi nic

What timeframe is it best used then? Is it better on higher timeframes or lower?

Ok please read what im writing,

The todays forex indicators "dont work" they get whipsawed because they lag to much.

They are meant for 4HR charts but I know people who have tried them on all charts, using REAL money and they DO NOT give an accurate result because they LAG.

TodaysForex - Currency Trading, Forex Trading, Foreign Exchange Market <<< here is where they come from and they dont work people have paid $150 for them and lost alot of money.

The better indicator, that these people are now using, and making a profit, is in another thread on this forum entitled "prosource"

and its free and lags less and does the same thing as this not working one but better.

Here is the indicator file for your convenience.

The indicator itself if you look, if you had run on eur/usd for last month, you wouldve made profits.

The indicator works but due to it being needed to be used on 4hr charts to get more accurate results its rather time consuming waiting for the signal and getting it quick enough.

So someone making it into an EA that simply does what we would do if we sat at pc staring at screen 24/5 would make it easier to use.

Files:

thanks for your reply bunglungchingdong, however I am testing The Daily Fozzy Method Trading System right now. But if I have time I will sure take a look at that indicator of yours. Thanks for sharing it.

Happy Trading Everyone

Fozzy method unfortunately people already tested that and apperantly no good but cool see what you can do.

By the way it isnt mine its made by igorad from trend laboratories on yahoo groups.

yep some say they have bad results using fozzy method but some say they love it. How are you gonna find out if your'e not gonna try it. Maybe it's worth a try. I'll just try it to see it for myself. Seeing is believing as they say, I'll just believe what people say if I see the results myself.

Most trading systems are good. The real problem comes from the traders side, most fail to master these system and stick to its rules. Even the simplest system do work from time to time if the rules are followed with due discipline.

As for the Fozzy Method, it is working for many at FF, from what I read there. Some guys even developed an EA for it. Keep learning and all the best.

buangcla:
yep some say they have bad results using fozzy method but some say they love it. How are you gonna find out if your'e not gonna try it. Maybe it's worth a try. I'll just try it to see it for myself. Seeing is believing as they say, I'll just believe what people say if I see the results myself.
Reason: