Continuation pattern indicator

would it be possible to make a indicator when momentum hooks under 100

or SMI hooks under 0 or RSI hooks under 50

you see this alot. in this pic is SMI this indicator would draw a tl under price chart and put a arrow for short as SMI is hooking under 0 . each trader could take the positions he likes. I see this alot with RSI sitting on top of the 50 or under it and than taking off in that direction for some time, this pic shows SMI

thank you

Files:
luppe.gif  44 kb

hey max.... would have to study on drawing the support line under price bars but the drawing of an arrow or alert on a cross of any indicator below an adjustable level is easy enough.... kinda imagine i have already coded all 3 you mentioned , will scratch around and see if i can find'em..... if not will write all 3 up and post back here......h

thanx for your effort. I would use other indicators to confirm, but they would be added on my own. thank you

this SMI is it a repainter so to speak

when it passes through the 0.00 area it almost appears to act

as a leading indicator. go long when it passes through go short the opposite

hey max..... here is an idea for the smi which is based on the common smi indicator from metaquotes.....

the red arrows are drawn when a downward cross is made below the level line, default of '0', which is adjustable....

the green arrows are drawn when an upward cross is made above the level line.....

had to remove the audible/visual alert, it was acting strangely..... there are a few things that we might want to add, such as an adjustable shift, the audible/visual alert, perhaps add smaller arrows for all crosses irreguardless of above/below the level line, to name a few......

will work on it some later.... holler back if any other improvements are needed..... h

Files:
smi_max.mq4  3 kb

will test it out

can semeobody help me with good indicator for binary?

Would have to study on drawing the support line under price bars but the drawing of an arrow or alert on a cross of any indicator below an adjustable level is easy enough.... kinda imagine i have already coded all 3 you mentioned , will scratch around and see if i can find'em

Reason: