Gravity&Pressure Indicator

Here is an indicator I developed, the top line is where the majority of selling will occur, and the bottom line is where majority of buying occurs;

YouTube - AudUsd M15 July9

Files:
GP.zip  7 kb

Can u explain more about your indicator?

How to use it...when to buy and when to sell...

Also TP and SL of this indicator u use.

Thanks

I think its quite simple to use if it works as describe, sell at yellow line and buy at blue line

Correct me if am wrong...

bossxero:
I think its quite simple to use if it works as describe, sell at yellow line and buy at blue line Correct me if am wrong...

Yes thats correct,

also:

if you want a 50% chance of winning enter when in middle line;TP at yellow if buy; TP a blue if sell;

also;

If price collapses bellow blue line a bear trend is underway ; if rockets above yellow line a bull trend is underway;

also;

If yellow and blue line are close together for extended time, market is not trending;

also;

The difference between Yellow line and blue line is the pip range of the market;

also;

if price hovers closer to yellow,market is Bullish. If prices hovers closer to blue, Market is bearish

also;

Never open buys closer(below) to yellow line,that is overbought,

And never open sells closer(above) to blue line that is oversold

Updated Gravity&Pressure.rtf;

Files:
GP.zip  8 kb

I just noticed that the lines moves. Earlier the yellow line was a bot lower on the g/j but now it went about 25pips higher. Is this normal/reliable?

Yes , that means that the buyers have won a short term battle, it doesn't happen every bar, lines only retreat when levels become weak and are violated. If it went up 25Pips thats where the selling should resume. the yellow line could also fall if there was really heavy selling.

gravitypressure:
Yes , that means that the buyers have won a short term battle, it doesn't happen every bar, lines only retreat when levels become weak and are violated. If it went up 25Pips thats where the selling should resume. the yellow line could also fall if there was really heavy selling.

Thats seems to be a nice indicator. It reminds me of the camarilla levels. Though, I dont know if they are derived from camarilla or not. So Gravity, how do u use this indicator, do u use it in any of ur trading systems? If so, lets give us a crash - course

bossxero:
Thats seems to be a nice indicator. It reminds me of the camarilla levels. Though, I dont know if they are derived from camarilla or not. So Gravity, how do u use this indicator, do u use it in any of ur trading systems? If so, lets give us a crash - course

Boss , help me test this indicator!Could you redistribute it to some of your friends so they can help too?

I'd be very gratefull.

Files:
SuperNova.zip  11 kb

gravitypressure:
Boss , help me test this indicator!Could you redistribute it to some of your friends so they can help too?I'd be very gratefull.

Will be glad to do it But what is it? Is it the same as the above or its another one?

gravitypressure:
Boss , help me test this indicator!Could you redistribute it to some of your friends so they can help too?I'd be very gratefull.

do you have some pics about how this indicator looks like? because I can't see anything on my charts...

Cheers!

Reason: