Horner Wave

hi everybody,

is anybody familiar with this indicator called horner wave. it is combination of

3 34EMA indicators set at hi,low and close. Can someone explain how to put it in MT4 platfrom. Thank you for any help

I solved the "mystery".

you take MA and set MA method to exponential set period to 34 and make three different Apply to settings(close, hi, low) that's it.

it is excellent for showing current trend. Even more if you use combination of autochartist, CCI(20) and horner wave for entering into positions.

i get 95% positive trades with this method.(this average is without horner wave i hope for even better results now).

where can I find a download of the horner wave indicator for MT4?

madafaka:
you take MA and set MA method to exponential set period to 34 and make three different Apply to settings(close, hi, low) that's it.

anyway i uploaded template with CCI(20) i use

Files:

What is autochartist? Where does one obtain same? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Autochartist.com or Chart Pattern Trading, Chart Pattern Software, for the Forex, Stocks, and Index Markets. Autochartist University

one theese sites you have very useful videos where they show you basics but on pro serial there are more videos. anyway it is tool (free) if u have registered on Forex Trading Tools > IBFX-PRS | IBFX with lack of info how to use.

im little drunk now so sorry for bad english

happy christmas

madafaka:
Welcome to Autochartist.com or Chart Pattern Trading, Chart Pattern Software, for the Forex, Stocks, and Index Markets. Autochartist Universityone theese sites you have very useful videos where they show you basics but on pro serial there are more videos. anyway it is tool (free) if u have registered on Forex Trading Tools > IBFX-PRS | IBFX with lack of info how to use.im little drunk now so sorry for bad english happy christmas

hi did u mean that software is free if we're a member of interbankfx ?

you can download it for free on interbanxfx.com but you need username and password. you get one when you register on their website.

Hi,

Do you have an mq4 of your CCI indicator?

Regards . . .

CCI indicator is included in MT4 platform a.k.a. Commodity channel index

Thanks for the wave indicator....

Reason: