HMA and SnakeinBorder

Can Anyone assist me please, unable to work out how to get the results I need from HMA and Snake Force Indicators

I need to know HMA1 Signal1 Value1

my code is:-

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Function : HMA1Signal1Value1

// Description: This is HMA1 Signal1.Value1

// Arguments : iBar - the Bar we wish to know Signal1 Value1

//

// Returns : HMA1 Signal1 Value1

// Side Effect: None

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

double HMA1Signal1Value1(int iBar)

{

return (iCustom(NULL,0,"HMA101",HMA1_Period,HMA1_Price,HMA1_Method,0,iBar));

}

unfortunately it always returns 0.0

Likewise I need to determine the snakeinBorderValue1

// Function : SnakinBorderValue1

// Description: This is Snakein Border Value

//

// Arguments : iBar - the Bar we wish to know Signal1 Value2

// Returns : Snakein Border Value 1

// Side Effect: None

double SnakinBorderValue1(int iBar)

{

return (iCustom(NULL,0,"SnakeForce",SnakeForce_cPeriod,0,1));

}

I also need

HMA1 Signal1 Value 2

HMA2 Signal1 Value 1

HMA2 Signal1 Value 2

SnakinBorderValue2

Can anyone assist please I would be most grateful.

Someone asked me about the SnakeInBorder indicator, but I hadn't heard of it before. Can anyone fill me in on it, and perhaps give me access to the actual indicator?

Charles Wilkes

cfw123:
Someone asked me about the SnakeInBorder indicator, but I hadn't heard of it before. Can anyone fill me in on it, and perhaps give me access to the actual indicator?Charles Wilkes

Here's attached. It is SnakeForce ... and it repaints badly so trade carrefully before tame the snake !!!

FerruFx

Files:

Could you let a newbie know what "Repaints" means and how to work with it please .

Many thanks

Ja2zzy

ja2zzy:
Could you let a newbie know what "Repaints" means and how to work with it please .Many thanksJa2zzy

Repaint mean that the color/values of an indicator change on previous bar(s). In other words, you may decide to enter a position because the indicator say "green, ok you can BUY" ... but the next second, previous bar turn red.

The word "repaint" is only for previous bars, not for the current bar. In most case, it is better to wait the current bar close to take a decision because most of indicators don't repaint the past.

The SnakeForce previously discussed repaints at least the previous 6 bars!!!

FerruFx

Thanks for your share...

snake;awesome indicator!

hi, we have these for MT5 ? tks

Reason: