Braintrader indicators and manual (free!)

I have the braintrader indicators and manual for mt 4, I wanted to share it with you all, so download and enjoy and good luck trading.

Disclaimer:
If you would like to use BrainTrend indicators collection, please buy them at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.braintrading.com/. On no account will we held responsible for any misuse or damage.

Files:
Braintrader.zip  439 kb

Thank man, thanks!

Hello

Ive never taken a look at braintrader systems before. What kind of indicators do they use? Some sort of volatility breakout system?

If you read the manual it will explain all the indicators. The indicators are in the file.

Thank you for the indicators. I think I may try it for a long term strat.

U are welcome and good luck

Turbotrader

TurboTrader24:
I have the braintrader indicators and manual for mt 4, I wanted to share it with you all, so download and enjoy and good luck trading.

Is it a clone?

Best regards

- Sukhen

Hi Guys,

This system looks good in the manual, though gives too many signals in reality.

Has anyone changed the settings to give less signals, though more usable ones?

I've changed the ATR settings, but can't coordinate all the indicators at once to "smooth out" a bit

CMC

IF only bt can appear 1 bar earlier it will be a killer!

sukhen:
Is it a clone? Best regards - Sukhen

Depand on who wrote it ,there is few guys doing it ,but it is not much dif ,only a couple arrow and dots appear faster and it wont kill the trade .ncheers

cmc:
Hi Guys, This system looks good in the manual, though gives too many signals in reality. Has anyone changed the settings to give less signals, though more usable ones? I've changed the ATR settings, but can't coordinate all the indicators at once to "smooth out" a bit CMC

you can use the arrow ,but neet more sl and dont freezz when the market swig:sweatdrop ,go to longger time frame :o ,you want it smoooottttthhh use smoootttthhh arron horn indi The pointer is not midas fig but till now is good what is on the market. ncheers

Reason: