Need help with ADXCross indicator

Hi,

I've downloaded adxcrosstalk expert by perky_z. It work fine until I update to new MT4 Build 193. When I compile the source, the error log says :variable not defined or function not defined. I've been trying to figure out but not succesful. :sweatdrop Could someone help me out to fix it? The indicator source as below. Thanks in advance.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ADXcross EXPERT | //| Perky_z | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Perky_z@yahoo.com " #property link "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators/" //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Alerts in hand with ADXcrosses Indicator they dont need to be run together | //+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // Alerts on cross of + and - DI lines // I use it on 15 min charts // though looks good on any time frame // use other indicators to confirm this trigger tho //---- input parameters double b4adxmain,nowadxmain; int x; //---- //---- indicators //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Setting internal variables for quick access to data | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start() { // Comment (Symbol()); b4adxmain=iADX(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); nowadxmain=iADX(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); //Comment (nowplusdi); //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Money Management mm=0(lots) mm=-1(Mini) mm=1(full compounding) | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //---- //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ if( x==0 ) { SpeechText("Trend Alert loaded , danger Will, Robinson" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); x=x+1; } if( nowadxmain >20.00 && b4adxmain nowminusdi) //Alert("."); { SpeechText("Trend Starting" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); if(Symbol()=="EURUSD" ) SpeechText("euro USD, trend Alert" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); if(Symbol()=="GBPUSD" )SpeechText("GPB USD ,trend Alert" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); if(Symbol()=="USDCHF" )SpeechText("USD CHF, trend Alert" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); if(Symbol()=="EURJPY" )SpeechText("euro JPY ,trend Alert" ,SPEECH_ENGLISH); } } return(0); // }

SpeechText() was omitted in Build 188 (12 Jan 2006), so you cannot use it in the expert anymore. However, you can use alternative one from /go?link=https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-indicators/

But anyway, download the zip file and extract it to MetaTrader 4 folder ("c:\program files\metatrader 4\"), overwrite files when prompted.

Make sure that when you attach the expert, you set "Allow DLL imports" (as shown below).

Enjoys!

Files:
dll_imports.gif  18 kb
adxcross.zip  17 kb

Thanks pureforex. Work like charm. :o

Hello, Everybody

hello guys, can someone educate me on the entry and exit signal of this indicator? and at what time frame does it work best.

Reason: