Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator

Hi everyone Im Kurosaki

I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since January 2009.

I need help from you guys out there... Can you solve my questions :-

Is it reliable when the Xprofuter indicator (MT4) used as a trading signal of to predict the future market.

Which pairs of currency and time frame are suitable to work with this indicator??

Is it possible to combine the Xprofuter with other indicators such as stochastics??

Here I have attached Xprofuter and hope you will enjoy it..

Files:
Xprofuter.zip  7 kb

Hello Kurosaki:

First of all, thanks for sharing the indicator. I tested the XProfuter and it seams to work well with EUR/USD better. Although I was able to arrange two XProOverlays at the same time in the same chart one with period = 10 under inputs, and the other one = 14. I also combined it with Ultra Trend and Fisher. Ultra Trend= Smooth=10.0 Progression=1 Len=0 Sensitivity=10, and Fisher Period =5. You can drop the Fisher on top of the Ultra Trend. For other currencies I changed the XPro period to '8' and it seams to work better. Last but not least, alwasy back test it for days, or weeks, they even recommend six months of practice.....Have a good one.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge...

well, for the moment, I am using the Xprofuter combine with other indicators. such as mouteki. Meanwhile the 200 SMA and bill william's alligator act as support and resistance. For additional support, I include the Auto pivot line, magic numbers with altrend_signal_v2_2. With this combination, we can see clearly either market is trending or ranging (Better using 15 min chart for scalping)... Can you attach the Ultra Trend and Fisher Indicator??

Which suitable timeframe do you use in EUR/USD ??

P/S : here I attached some of the indicators : (wait for the latest update... still researching for the best trade)

Files:

where u got the indicator? maybe you want to ask the author...

arigato gozaimasu Kurosaki for share your indicator, I will try it

I also apreciate it for sharing your system, I'll be giving it a try as well. I'm attaching the UltraTrend and Fisher. If I can be of any help please let me know, thanks.

Kurosaki:
Thanks for sharing your knowledge... well, for the moment, I am using the Xprofuter combine with other indicators. such as mouteki. Meanwhile the 200 SMA and bill william's alligator act as support and resistance. For additional support, I include the Auto pivot line, magic numbers with altrend_signal_v2_2. With this combination, we can see clearly either market is trending or ranging (Better using 15 min chart for scalping)... Can you attach the Ultra Trend and Fisher Indicator??
Files:
indicators.zip  28 kb

Thanks for the AltrTrend indicator. I'm more used to the 5M timeframe. I also use the TanganJiwa for support and resistance levels along with pivot lines as well. I'm attaching the TanganJiwa just in case.

Kurosaki:
Which suitable timeframe do you use in EUR/USD ?? P/S : here I attached some of the indicators : (wait for the latest update... still researching for the best trade)
Files:

deliamed:
Thanks for the AltrTrend indicator. I'm more used to the 5M timeframe. I also use the TanganJiwa for support and resistance levels along with pivot lines as well. I'm attaching the TanganJiwa just in case.

does it work on 1 min ?

Hello good day all traders out there...

It has been 2 weeks I have gone from this forum. For that moment, I just keep trying to adjust the settings for Xprofuter and it's time frame..

I have backtested with euro/usd only. Finally, after I have done my research in this indicator, I have succeed in using this xprofuter with the settings of

(per =11, update=1) or (per=12, update=1) on h1 timeframe ONLY.

p/s : You must always update the Xprofuter indicator as it sometimes repaint based on stochastic indicator hehehe

Sorry being late sophomore... It did not work well with 1 min time frame due to high volatility movement

Reason: