Metatrader Indicators Testing
I would like to explain how to test metatrader indicator on historical data. For example, we
can test our new CCI-divergence metatrader indicator on gbpusd curency, time frame H1.
1. Open GBPUSD chart time frame H1
2. On the left hand side, look for the "Navigator" window
3. Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Expert Advisors" directory
4. Drag (Click and drag) the expert advisor (we recommend to use standard build-in expert
advisor MACD) onto the chart
5. Run metatrader strategy tester for expert advisor in "visual mode"
6. Strategy tester should open new GBPUSD H1 window
7. Press || (pause) button (Strategy tester)
8. Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Custom Indicators" directory
9. Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart (visual)
10. Press Run button (Strategy tester)
Learn more about our metatrader indicators.
BJF Trading Group inc.