The best trend indicator "SSRC"

Here is my giving back to the community for my success.Here is indicator SSRC the best trend indicator.enjoy

Files:
SSRC.rar  3 kb
SSRC.gif  34 kb

kevinator:
Here is my giving back to the community for my success.Here is indicator SSRC the best trend indicator.enjoy

Thank you for sharing.. Could you pls take a little time to give more info abt this indi... and the way to use???

knowforex:
Thank you for sharing.. Could you pls take a little time to give more info abt this indi... and the way to use???

Very simple overbought oversold.Buy or sell indicator on a break with more accuracy the stochastics at 8,3,3.So indicator will mimick price and is an exotic in nature of foriegn technology.

Stand it alone or use as filter your choice.Also useful is he will not repaint when he signals,

This ind. making too much repainting. I'm using 5min and default settins. Please what is wrong?

Perhaps try setting on different platform as your current broker may have terminal issues.For instance if you would see to the interbank demo and then look to the pfg best you will see screen shot taken on same bar but different picture?

I would suggest to you use this as trend indicator filter.Find what is called a trigger for you entry signal.This can be MA cross or stoch cross arrow indicator.There are many combinations that will work efficiently but as of now you have a clear indication of what state the market is in.As for precision entry and exits this would be something you would have to test after all this is a standalone indicator and not a system.If you want a ready made system then go to the manual systems section and there are a wide variety and also some EA's that placed in the Automated trade championships held by metaquotes.I hope this helped.

Files:
1.gif  44 kb

Thanks for sharing dis indicator,actually it is good on chart when placed and backtest on chat, but does it repaint? What are all the lines stand for?

i need silver trend indicator

Thanks for sharing.Just wondering why you are saying "the best trend indicator".

thaks for sharing

Hi. I had great sucess with this indicator. I combined it with MACD-4CZ and Di Napoli DEMA MACD in separate window. Perfect in combination for scalping on lower charts M1-M5-M15. Thanx Kevinator

Why it's "the best trend indicator"?

Reason: