4 hour pivot point indicator

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows where to get a 4 hour pivot point indicator or 4 hour pivot point lines. Basically, all I want is 4 hour pivot point indicator shifted every 4 hours (not current 4 hour pivot point only). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

how exactly do you define a pivot?

I can only provide you with a daily pivotindicator if you like.Please tell meso that I can post it to you

Not sure I understand your request, but here's one.

The instructions/explanation here:

Daily Pivot Points shifted for different day start time - MQL4 Code Base

Edit: Or if you want a pivot indicator that will redraw support and resistance IF a swing changes and creates new levels, after a 4-hour candle, then try this fib pivot indicator on your 4-hour chart.

How is your trading with pivot points? Do you use this alone or combine with other technical indicators?

Hi guys,

I am just newbie in forex and still learning.

I am happy I can join in this forum and hope can learn together.

Thanks

very important study

forex_cash:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows where to get a 4 hour pivot point indicator or 4 hour pivot point lines. Basically, all I want is 4 hour pivot point indicator shifted every 4 hours (not current 4 hour pivot point only). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

verbum4it:
I want to learn more about how to calculate pivot in trading. Who can help me?

Hi

You can use timetotrade to view 4 hour Pivot Points and then view them on varying chart intervals e.g. view the 4 hour pivot points on the 5 minute interval chart. The following link provides a detailed explanation of how the Pivot Points are calculated: Pivot_Points

You can also set up alerts or execute trades when the price crosses the pivot points: Pivot Points Alerts

forex_cash:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows where to get a 4 hour pivot point indicator or 4 hour pivot point lines. Basically, all I want is 4 hour pivot point indicator shifted every 4 hours (not current 4 hour pivot point only). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Can't really speak much on this, but I think that daily pivot points work best as it takes profit targets. Then you can use weekly pivot levels in getting areas of potential trend reversals. In my view anything less than daily pivot levels may or can produces false signals. Hope you this can help a little.

Reason: