CCI Alert Indicator

Hi All;

Would anyone happen to have a sound alert for the CCI indicator, or know where I can locate one?

Thanks.

Just make a search in google for CCI with Alert indicator

Dear Fisherman people,

I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator..

now i have a question..

Is here someone who can make an indicator??

i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert and a popup screen.

I would go about the following parameters..

IF CCI 5,14 and 16 pass the 150 or -150 AT the same time.. (in an alligned line together..) the sound will go off and a popup screen apears in the Mt4 trader..

If someone is able to make that iám very very thankfull to that person!!

please respond please, it will make winning trades in about 85% / 90% of the time!!!

CCI trendline indicator has MTF ability and alert functions, which is able to draw all trendlines wholly on its own in the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) indicator window. The multi timeframe ability does well to allow you to observe other timeframe's indicator values, in such a way that you don't have to switch between the timeframes. The alert functions work with all trendlines and horizontal lines in the CCI trendline window, not only TrueTL's.

Reason: