meta

please, which is more convenient to use. the meta4 or meta5 and why do you think so. share your opinion.

green4:
please, which is more convenient to use. the meta4 or meta5 and why do you think so. share your opinion.

The mt4 is not really bad at all, that is what is currently offered by my broker. And the platform is great, no requotes or slippages.

Meta4 trader in my opinion is better for now, so easy to use with a whole lot of important features. Like the one of my broker Profiforex, has great and superb speed with no freezing during news. Thoroughly enjoying it!

trill:
Meta4 trader in my opinion is better for now, so easy to use with a whole lot of important features. Like the one of my broker Profiforex, has great and superb speed with no freezing during news. Thoroughly enjoying it!

I concur to what you are saying, their platform indeed is one we would enjoy all the time. And one can use it on the go, with their mobile platform coming handy when you on the road.

green4:

I think for beginners, the mt4 platform would be better. Because it has some very features one can easily comprehend and get use to.

Things like:

it has friendly interface, enabling new and experienced traders to trade the market with ease and comfort.
The MT4 platform also incorporates advanced communication tools for brokers to post messages and communicate with their traders in real time In my opinion mt4 is much easier.

Reason: