What is the difference between MT3,MT4,MT5

what is the difference between MT3,MT4,MT5...

I think the performance and ads differs, then to speed, requotes and slippages.

I don’t know much on mt3 but the difference between mt4 and mt5 is that mt5 has more time frame than mt4 but the installation of mt4 is more straight forward than mt5 and also mt4 allow all trading methods while mt5 does not allow hedging.

MTA is the transportation authority in my region. Buses.

MT3 was withdrawn by MetaQuotes, with the software developer no longer supporting the platform. You won't find any brokerages offering the platform these days.

MT4 was launched in 2005, and remains the most popular of the MetaTrader platforms with a huge number of brokerages using the platform. The operating requirements for the platform are quite low and the platform uses MQL4 for powering custom indicators and Expert Advisors.

MT5 is the newest version of the platform and can be considered the most powerful. There are a number of cosmetic and performance changes to the platform but these can be considered pretty minor. The main difference is the switch over to MQL5 which is not backward compatible with MQL4. The new language is more powerful and efficient but adds an extra layer of complexity meaning there are currently less Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators which are compatible with the platform. MT5 also requires a more powerful operating system.

MT3,I believe this is not pretty much in the system anymore ,but primarily the MT4 platform continues to hold the lead in the retail Forex. The biggest advantage of the MT4 platform is that it allows customising tools and creating virtually any indicator you want to. In addition, there is an enormous amount of custom indicators and trading Experts that are available for free over the net, which makes the demand for MT4 platform on the highest levels.

i checked it on website. good job

Reason: