How Can I Change the Lot size to .10

I used Zero Code to create an expert. There is a piece of code that verifies margin of 1000. If it is less than 1000 then trading stops. I have tryed to chage this to 100 but it does not work. When I try to back test with 1000 as my account size it stops making trades if the account goes under 1000. What am I missing?

I think the margin is checked on the broker's side anyways... Unless your broker only has a 100 margin or you're using a mini account or something? I think its even too low for a mini account actually, at least in InterbaniFX it is.

Otherwise for the lots are you saying you can't change it on the expert configuration via MetaTrader? I think all you need to do is just attach the chart and then change lots to .1 works for me at least

Hope this helps.

If you changed to 100 in the mql already, then it must be problem with MetaTrader. The backtester might has built-in 1000 margin check.

Like gazuz said, there is a minimum margin you can trade. Ask your broker about the minimum margin of your account.

Reason: