Do You Have Profit Making Ea?

Do You Have Profit Making EA?

Please Explain With Step By Step How To Use EA.

Thanks

YES --This EA that i develop has been making 500-600 pips a week for the past 2 months now - I want to upload it here for all to try but i dont think this forum allowed it. Anyhow anybody interested can e-mail me. Ok I think i can attached it here:

Specification:

Pairs to trade: 14 curr GU, GJ, UJ, AJ, EJ , EU, UCHF, UCAD, EC,

GC, EG, CJ, AU, NU (exclusive)

Trade Time: All times

Extern Var: lot set @ 0.1, SL set @ 300, TP set @ 100

Time Frame: 1 hour (strictly)

Indicators Reqd: Normal Indicators (that comes with the MT4Platform)

Minimum Equity : $3000.00

Close Trade On Friday: Manually b4 close or leave it open.

Expection : 500-600 pips per week

Notes: Please do not change the SL and TP. Keep it open even during Newstime.

Files:

Hi Trader101,

I downloaded your EA and I am testing on a demo account. I let you know how it works on my demo account. If you have an updated version and want me to test out, please send to .

Thank you

trader101:
YES --This EA that i develop has been making 500-600 pips a week for the past 2 months now - I want to upload it here for all to try but i dont think this forum allowed it. Anyhow anybody interested can e-mail me. Ok I think i can attached it here: Specification: Pairs to trade: 14 curr GU, GJ, UJ, AJ, EJ , EU, UCHF, UCAD, EC, GC, EG, CJ, AU, NU (exclusive) Trade Time: All times Extern Var: lot set @ 0.1, SL set @ 300, TP set @ 100 Time Frame: 1 hour (strictly) Indicators Reqd: Normal Indicators (that comes with the MT4Platform) Minimum Equity : $3000.00 Close Trade On Friday: Manually b4 close or leave it open. Expection : 500-600 pips per week Notes: Please do not change the SL and TP. Keep it open even during Newstime.

Thanks for sharing this EA... with so many pairs it 'exclusively' works with... i guess it will work with pretty all the other pairs since we have all flavors in terms of volatility and behaviour in your recommended pairs... a question? how long have u been using it and is it on ur live account or still on test/optimization on a demo account?

ptran3014:
Hi Trader101, I downloaded your EA and I am testing on a demo account. I let you know how it works on my demo account. If you have an updated version and want me to test out, please send to . Thank you

NP .. Bro. Right now that is the latest one. No revision yet. As they say "If its not broken, dont fix it".. Thanks

bossxero:
Thanks for sharing this EA... with so many pairs it 'exclusively' works with... i guess it will work with pretty all the other pairs since we have all flavors in terms of volatility and behaviour in your recommended pairs... a question? how long have u been using it and is it on ur live account or still on test/optimization on a demo account?

Two weeks latest statement on demo attached. Earlier statement not available.It is important that all the 14 pairs must be traded because of the hedging property of the EA

Files:

trader101:
Two weeks latest statement on demo attached. Earlier statement not available.It is important that all the 14 pairs must be traded because of the hedging property of the EA

Thanks for the report... seems nice.

Tell me... I see 0.10 lots initially, then 0.2 and now there are a few 0.5 ... So tell me, have these lots been chosen/changes by you or is the EA doing some kind of martingale to cover some losses?

bossxero:
Thanks for the report... seems nice. Tell me... I see 0.10 lots initially, then 0.2 and now there are a few 0.5 ... So tell me, have these lots been chosen/changes by you or is the EA doing some kind of martingale to cover some losses?

No. not a martingale no sir...

I was messing around on the money management function of the EA, then i decided to stick with 0.2 lots as the lot to be used since this only on the testing stage. Furthermore, i think the value is not important at this stage it is about the amount of pips generated. The amount of lots later will be done by MM that i will decide or the user to decide. Thanks for your time.

How long have you been trading this EA?

I've set it up using Alpari.

Thanks for sharing.

m

I made some minor revision to the EA and I am reposting the latest version. I also renamed it to "Traders DelightEA". Please Discard the Old EA.

Specification:

EA Name : Traders Delight

Pairs to trade: 14 curr GU, GJ, UJ, AJ, EJ , EU, UCHF, UCAD, EurChf,

GChf, EG, CADJ, AU, NU (exclusive)

Trade Time: All times

Extern Var: lot set @ 0.1, SL set @ 300, TP set @ 60

Time Frame: 1 hour (strictly)

Indicators Reqd: Normal Indicators (that comes with the MT4Platform)

Minimum Equity : $3000.00

EA Status: Trial Issue

Close Trade On Friday: Manually b4 close or leave it open.

Expection : 500-600 pips per week

Notes: Please do not change the SL and TP. Keep it open even during Newstime.

Guide to trader New to Mt4. This is not an indicator this is an Expert Advisor.

1) unzip & copy EAfile in your mt4 folder /expert

2) open the 14 cypairs charts - 1 hour TF

3) Drag the TDelightEA to all 14 charts opened.

4) Remember the drawdown is around $500 in 0.1 lot trading, avoid margin call.

5) Close manually on Friday b4 trading close or you may also leave it open till the next week trading.

Files:

Revision2 to the EA "TradersDelight". Discard the others, might be used by mistake.

Files:
Reason: