Trading ideas

The trade market is getting fluctuated result in terms for gain and loss.... What are all the ideas do you in to trade in forex? Share for the beginners to gain even loss happening in the trade!

There is also profit and loss in forex market but if you use strong trading plan as well as some profitable trading strategies then can avoid loss. For this, you should have sufficient knowledge about forex trading and terms related with it.

Well, losing is quite simple in FOREX, but as Paul suggested, just hitching on to a demo account and just learning the ropes of FOREX will allow you to be more confident to take and place trades and know how to analyze, etc. This is a really good forum, as it's a bit slower here, but almost everybody has a journal with good advice or tips. Good luck!

Basic learning of forex trade and apply it with the demo account can guide traders to get new ideas.... Thanks guys for adding these points.... If you any other more than this, add here!

Hi Emery, according to me there are some good online sources for forex learning like School of Pipsology, DailyForex | Forex Basics and Forex Articles - Find Best Forex Article about Forex Market

I hope, these will help you.

Paul75:
Hi Emery, according to me there are some good online sources for forex learning like School of Pipsology, DailyForex | Forex Basics and Forex Articles - Find Best Forex Article about Forex Market I hope, these will help you.

Thanks for the suggestion to learn forex trade friend!

There are lot of trading ideas required by us, and if you provide them nothing better we can expect from anyone.

Emery:
The trade market is getting fluctuated result in terms for gain and loss.... What are all the ideas do you in to trade in forex? Share for the beginners to gain even loss happening in the trade!

My idea is to sell euro and I have attached a graphical presentation with its current support and resistance. I would be referring you to learn Technical to be more effective traders.

Files:
EURO.png  163 kb

The best Forex scheme selling and schemes would be futile if a dealer could not be adept to execute action plans utilizing control and respect and persistence. If you aim to be a profitable and thriving Forex dealer, you have to be dependable and modest in admitting and accepting mistakes pledged and not permit strong feelings to takeover.

The key to money management in Forex trading is going for the small, low-risk profits. But most novice traders are not trading in this way. The net has a wealth off forex education that's free and can give you all the basics you need to get started. Using forex technical analysis and forex charts so learn about why it works and the various chart formations that repeat which you can trade for profit.

Making plans and strategies before investing money in Forex trading otherwise chance to lose money is possible. Most of the traders lose money due to lack of knowledge.

Reason: