Anyone trade the news?

Sometimes seems kind of risky but some people make a full time business out of just trading major news. Here's a video I just saw from CNBC currency on how to trade the jobs report. News Headlines

yesss u can earn or loss with high impact news

There are number of traders trading news. Sometimes they make big profit while sometimes got lose as well. So, trading news is more risky and new trader should avoid it.

News can influence the Forex market trend. Some traders rely on news in their trading. As for me it is necessary to be a very professional trader to forecast the Forex market direction according to the news. If a trader combines different types of analysis and focuses on economic news, he will develop his own strategy and test it on a demo account.

You can trade on the news if you want to though its a bit like gambling. For instance sometimes every one has a perception of what will matter to the "market" or not as a high signifagance. Then the number comes out down and the market doesnt care. Your best bet is to just develop a system that your comfy with that lets you make money irrigardless of what the talking heads are currently bleating about. You will make more money and sleep alot better.

Well, news trading is a quite common indraday strategy that can be either profitable or lossy.

For now the main difficulty is to detect where the price is going to go right after a release since there can be no direct correlation like 'positive data - currency goes up'.

Trading the news is not important i think technical analysis is more important

forexpic:
Trading the news is not important i think technical analysis is more important

How about using both? That helps me to make nice profit btw.

Paul75:
There are number of traders trading news. Sometimes they make big profit while sometimes got lose as well. So, trading news is more risky and new trader should avoid it.

BUT if there are news about FED's interest rates and it says that FED increase the rate you can close your eyes and Buy dollars for at least 3-4 hours after news released )))) there are some news that effect even after hours of releasing

I think new traders should not trade News because it includes high risk. Experienced traders have good knowledge of market so they can better utilize it.

Shawnmichal:
I think new traders should not trade News because it includes high risk. Experienced traders have good knowledge of market so they can better utilize it.

you are right - newbies think that unemployment more important that nonfarm payrolls )))) only experienced person knows true

Reason: