trading events: How?

I'll like to know aw I can trade events to give the maximum profit possible.

Learning and practice is they key point, friend...

Here is a free site that will teach you about trading after news events:

Forex News Patterns

thanks great resource

nicesurf:
Learning and practice is they key point, friend...

So true!

You wouldn't get any idea on how it would be if you don't know forex in general.. Try to study about it, learn from it and then practice..

tomialph:
I'll like to know aw I can trade events to give the maximum profit possible.

Here another website called skipcube that can help you learn about impact on news on forex.

Hi there.

We've updated Skipcube.com with world wide economic indicators

Please share your comments!

-Skip

I have a question about trading the news. I know that almost all the times the market does react to the news but that reaction does not last quite long, the market tends to get back to where it was ranging. If I understand this correctly that would mean that trading the news benefits a scalper better than a long term trader, is that right?

As we live in a connected world major currency can be related. British economic indicator can affect world economy as much as US indicator. When I started trading in Forex I thought I just had to worry about fundamental or indicators related to the pair I was trading. But as the time pass and we enter into recession time, I have realized that a decision in Japan can affect the result of an indicator in Europe. We are in a complex situation and we need to pay more attention to economic indicators, as results over decisions and expectations in major economies can have a great impact in every currency.

AngyTrix’s Blog

Good Blog, actually Ive been reading it for couple of week, now I can find you here I can say you´re good. Also I agree what you said forex is more than indicators and fundamental, that´s why there are software for mobile phones, options, demos, etc.

AngyTrix:
As we live in a connected world major currency can be related. British economic indicator can affect world economy as much as US indicator. When I started trading in Forex I thought I just had to worry about fundamental or indicators related to the pair I was trading. But as the time pass and we enter into recession time, I have realized that a decision in Japan can affect the result of an indicator in Europe. We are in a complex situation and we need to pay more attention to economic indicators, as results over decisions and expectations in major economies can have a great impact in every currency. AngyTrix’s Blo

Hey!! thank you I really think the same as you at the beginning and now you makes me aware about the real think. Its harder than I thought, for me as a newbie to pay attention to technical and fundamental analysis.

Reason: