News trading with SpikeCharts :: Historical data and charts

Hi news traders,

Few days ago I finished with the development of a tool that forex news traders will appreciate a lot. I have collected historical data from major economic news releases and then captured forex charts around that time frame. I packaged them in a nice looking web interface along with an interactive charting tool to help with your study before trading an economic news event. I hope you will like it, the link is SpikeCharts.com

Here is a screenshot to take an idea what is this about:

* The service is free of any charge. Feedback is always welcome.

Thank you. This is just awesome~

Yes it is nice and liked it. I think this system will help new traders a lot.

This site is very very good. Keep up the good work!

Most people recommend that this site is good or this broker is good. But it all depends on the mental status of the person who wants to trade this market.

it seems really nice to know more about this system but I’m trying to go in the link and it doesn’t work. Fortunately platforms allow us to check how markets go when particular events and I can figure my own system. Adrian

have any free site for "spyke chart" ?

Let me first start explain spike in forex. The abrupt big fluctuation on Forex market due to lack of of liquidity is called spike. These spikes could be very visible more regularly on major data release such as Non-Farm Payroll (NFP), FOMC statement, ECB Press conference, Rate declaration etc. They also could be found on such spike on normal market condition without news.One of the factors behind it is excessive liquidity, this leads to Real spike in market. When there is excessive liquidity market spike and make a fresh movement

Awesome post, Thank you so much

Reason: