What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners?

I am planning to try my luck in forex market. I have read about many automated forex trading softwares online. But I wanna here from yahoo answers community their opinion about the best automated forex trading software for beginners. Please help me choose the best automated forex trading software

harryclean:
I am planning to try my luck in forex market. I have read about many automated forex trading softwares online. But I wanna here from yahoo answers community their opinion about the best automated forex trading software for beginners. Please help me choose the best automated forex trading software

I have a system that I consider to be the best because of a wide range of factors.The author of the system died recently and because of that fact I cannot share it on open forum.If you send me a pm with a contact address I will send you a copy.It will totally change the way you think about trading and your trading habits.It is very intense and is only for those who really want to learn to trade like professionals.It is not easy and is not hard but you can make hundreds of pips everyday.

Hi Kev.can i get the system and thanks once again for all you are posting here on this forum your source of fx info. will not dry up and as you strife to better the lives of other fellow traders you too will have good financial success.Can you send me the system through my e- mail .....masterklazzfx@yahoo.com,no knowledge is lost and i will continue to learn until the end.Thanks.......Creamof4rex,,,sayeth..

is there a site where are reviews of automated trading systems?

Hi Kev,

I just read your psor today. Can I have your system to my email: s98vin@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance. I'm new to forex and have been trading for almost 6 months. Hope I can pick up more things from your system.

kevinator:
I have a system that I consider to be the best because of a wide range of factors.The author of the system died recently and because of that fact I cannot share it on open forum.If you send me a pm with a contact address I will send you a copy.It will totally change the way you think about trading and your trading habits.It is very intense and is only for those who really want to learn to trade like professionals.It is not easy and is not hard but you can make hundreds of pips everyday.

hello guys. have anybody hear about any Rita Lasker's robots? especially i wonder about Green Forex Kit (2 in 1 package: 1- Green Forex Bot & 2- GreenFormer). heard a lot about it but would be glad to get exact results.

Hi Kev.

I am newbee too I am still demoing.I would like to try out your system if it is possible! My email is zfaczy@yahoo.com

Thank you

zfaczy

i don't want to miss this too...i am very determine to be a successful forex trader...please help me (email removed by admin)

i am a newbie too...please send me the system (email removed by admin)

Has anybody heard about Quantum managed forex services?

kevinator:

Glad to learn this system. Thanks

Lang

mumma@hot.ee

Reason: