EA for News Trading

I just happen to be in a webinar for news trading and manage to grasp how the system works. They are charging about 3000$ per year as a subscription fee (crazy)!!!!!. So Just wondering, if anyone could code an EA based on the following rules.

1. Assign our EA to the chart few mins before the news release. It should work ONLY for that chart pair.

2. Every news has an Expected Value. We should be able to enter this Expected Value and save it in the EA when its initiated.

3. Once the news released, we will know the Actual Value. Immediately we will enter this Actual Value for that news into the EA and click Execute.

4. Once we click execute, within fraction of secs, EA should calculate the Deviation. Deviation will be difference between the Expected Value and Actual Value.

5. EA will place a trade ONLY if the Deviation is greater than or equal to 4 points. (ie; expected value=4; actual value=-1; deviation = 6)

6. EA will place a Long, if the Actual Value is higher than the Expected Value and it will place a Short, if the Actual Value is lower than the Expected Value.

7. When the trade is placed, SL will be Fixed as 10 pips and TP will be based on the deviation (ie; if deviation is 4, then TP will be 40 pips)

This all about the news trading strategy. Wondering if any one could code a EA based on the above rules. If we are successful and if EA could process within micro sec, It will be a great tool for news traders.

Thanks.

hi guys. have anybody heard about forex informer96? i use it and it works perfectly but as far as i know it is based on sun-sensitive market law.. just cant imagine how sun can influence trading.. does anybody have any idea?) cause robot really works but the idea of sun-influence seems to be unbelievable )

Forex news trading is a highly profitable way of making pips if you know how to trade the news correctly. You make money from the volatility in the forex market. When some news of fundamental importance is released to the market, the market reacts in a nervous and jittery manner. Many traders look for this type of volatility in the market to make a killing.

But many traders get themselves killed by the market instead. So only trade news if you are experienced and know how to do it. The markets are highly volatile at the time of news release. Most traders prefer to stay out of the market at those times. You never know how the market is going to react to a surprise news so many professional traders will advise you to keep yourself away from the market at those times. By closing all your open trades before the release of the news you make yourself safe.

Interesting, I might give this a crack when I have the time see how it goes. Will post updates when I get it working.

The same people who developed that software are planning to come with straddle trader I saw something close to that on the internet but the site no longer exists. I think its called power straddle...any one check that out and see if something of that nature can make a difference trading the news.

$3000? I am running the Fx News Trader and it is performing excellent, I bet alot better than this one. Check my portfolio in my sig for the results. nearly 50% up in recent weeks.

theforexgeek:
$3000? I am running the Fx News Trader and it is performing excellent, I bet alot better than this one. Check my portfolio in my sig for the results. nearly 50% up in recent weeks.

Hi ForexGeek,

Could you please share your strategy / EA ? Which EA you are using now ?

Few words from you will be highly appreciable.

Thnx n rgds

AD

$3,000 is an "lol", at least we used to call that a "scam". Not sure if you'll get a response, Gaurd, as the thread seems to be pretty old, and that guy's signature isn't showing up for his portfolio.

I have preaty deam well news EA, as far its working on only two certain brokers, and only once on one account name as they will not allow to use it once again.

The method is preaty easy it enters the market in the high volotality market conditions, it enters the market and exit within few secounds, scalping it for a small profit. On one broker I make about 150% within few days and the other about 1000% within one day only on some particular high impact US news.

I can't trade with it on my name any more with those brokers, so if any of you guys are interested we can trade together.

Anyway just wonder if any of you have something similar which works on more brokers?

Go through to link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/199553 here you will get free coder.

Reason: