recommend broker for news trading

Can someone recommend a reliable forex broker for news trading please?

Prefer with a fixed spread.

I am sick of oanda spreads during news releases.

poepiper:
Can someone recommend a reliable forex broker for news trading please? Prefer with a fixed spread.I am sick of oanda spreads during news releases.

Yes, Oanda really widen spreads, up to 30 pips and it takes a few minutes to get it back to normal spread.

FOREX investing is one of the most potentially rewarding types of investments available. While certainly the risk is great, the ability to conduct marginal trading on FOREX means that potential profits are enormous relative to initial capital investments. Another advantage of FOREX is that its size prevents almost all attempts by others to influence the market for their own gain.

When trading the news you would want to select an american regulated ECN broker not the london brokers with their gray areas in the regulation but us brokers with a address you can actually visit like in newyork,chicago,or california that you can take to court about your ten thousand if it comes to that.You cant take a broker in the united arab emerates or belize to court if they decide...well were gonna close and keep alll the money..bye.

Your broker is in the business of making money..they have to get paid period.

How they get paid is very important for your account life.

You want a ecn broker that gets paid to open a position for you and close a position for you and nothing more.They have no knowledge of how much you are trading and to whom is buying your positions they just want their few dollars for opening and closing positions and feel free to grow as large as you want and believe me if you trade news long enough you will grow large.

If you deal with a market maker they are constantly monitoring your trades.After all they make the market so it is in their companies best interest to freeze your account,widen the spread and and requote you to margin call.If you are making to much on the news they will find a way to make your experience unpleasant as the company is losing money and they cannot have that....not long term and not for what you and everyone else wants...millions of dollars....they will have your account segregated and monitored faster than you can say fibonnacci retracement.

Ecn is the answer....everyone gets paid and everyone minds their own business...you can trade 1 lot or 1 million lots and the broker dont care all they do is pass orders and get paid their commission either way.

So if you think about it a ECN needs you to stay alive(account) in order for them to keep making money and the more money you make the more they can charge you to open and close trades.......E.C.N..period.

So we google Ecn brokers mt4..then look for the american regulated.

While your at it here is some news trading videos that I am not affiliated with but it is on the subject so here it is.They charge subscription monthly or yearly but it is worth it to get in the market early and in my opinion it is the only way to effectively trade the news and keep your sanityYouTube - RECAP| Watch US ADP NonFarm Payroll | Live News Trading Video..FXReturn.com

You can try AVAFX forex broker for news trading. It offers Fixed spreads as well.

Great to find here but not any Idea about the best one, But you should get the best by more google search in terms of Forex News Trading Broker.

Hello Everyone

Does anyone have experience with the broker number1forex.com

thank you

poepiper:
Can someone recommend a reliable forex broker for news trading please? Prefer with a fixed spread. I am sick of oanda spreads during news releases.

you should find the broker have market excution ! it is best for trading with news. because it is fast .

ryan-isra:
Yes, Oanda really widen spreads, up to 30 pips and it takes a few minutes to get it back to normal spread.

Oh MG,, that is too big..

I think we need account and faster server for solve this. Only in Mayzus broker that have fast and super excellence server performance. it makes all order won't wide like that

Reason: