Help Making Simple EA work! Please

Hello,

Is there a kind soul out there that can help me with getting this EA working? I found this indicator (ABC.mq4) on a forum and would like to make a EA out of it, a friend of mine tried to make one but it dosent work (ABC EA.mq4). The indicator is really simple it signals buy/sell situations using arrows and i would like the EA to open a trade at the exact time a buy or sell arrow appears with TakeProfit and StopLoss parameters defineable by the user (preferably in pips)

I attach both the EA and the indicator so hopefully you guys don't need to make the EA from scratch. All help is appreciated.

[ATTACH]11806[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11807[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Files:
ABC_EA.mq4  3 kb

It looks like a simple EA. Not coded the best but it will probably work if you were to use it on a non-ECN broker. This is probably why it is not working for you.

sl89xx:
Hello,Is there a kind soul out there that can help me with getting this EA working? I found this indicator (ABC.mq4) on a forum and would like to make a EA out of it, a friend of mine tried to make one but it dosent work (ABC EA.mq4). The indicator is really simple it signals buy/sell situations using arrows and i would like the EA to open a trade at the exact time a buy or sell arrow appears with TakeProfit and StopLoss parameters defineable by the user (preferably in pips)I attach both the EA and the indicator so hopefully you guys don't need to make the EA from scratch. All help is appreciated.[ATTACH]11806[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11807[/ATTACH]Thanks

there is a mistake in calling the indicator! replace these lines in the EA:

double abc0 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"ABC",0,1); double abc1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"ABC",1,1); with double abc0 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"ABC",false,0,1); double abc1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"ABC",false,1,1);
Note the difference?..false. The indicator has it as an input. Good luck!

this EA is badly coded, you can only have 1 order Open on your entire MT4 account. maybe that is your issue.

You will need to change this if(abc0<1000 && i==0) to if(abc0<1000 && i < MaxTrades)

and put the Maxtrades as

Extern int Maxttrades = 10;

Reason: