how do i create alert out of two indicators?

Hi there, I am wondering if I could create arrow alert on mt4 when conditions from two or more indicators are met at the same time? for example in ADX DI+ CROSSES over DI- at the same time RSI crosses over 100, and an arrow should appear, it is possible? and what should i be creating an indicator or an EA.

If I have to create an indicator, should I be using icustom function? thanks in advance

in meta4 you can not do so with indicator, however, you can create an EA and alert when condition meet, instant of placing trade.

mtuppers:
in meta4 you can not do so with indicator, however, you can create an EA and alert when condition meet, instant of placing trade.

sorry I did not read you want the arrow too, I do not think that is possible for meta4 for now.

mtuppers:
sorry I did not read you want the arrow too, I do not think that is possible for meta4 for now.

thats pathetic anyway thank you for replying.

Nothing you said is very complex. This can be done with an EA or an indicator. Better that it is an indicator though. No, you do not need iCustom since you mentioned standard MT4 indicators like the ADX and RSI.

Reason: