Before Asking For Coding Help!! READ FIRST

Hello Members!

I decided to create this sticky thread for everyone who asks for help in coding.

I understand that many of you believe that you have a great strategy and that may very well be true, but the first question always asked is "Is it profitable?" or "what time frame does it work best in?" and so on.

All members should download Forex Tester. This will be emulate a live session in the market. Load any tools you wish and find out how your system will work. Once that is done you will get a more accurate reading than doing this by hand. You may buy or download a free demo to do this. Remember, however, that a free demo will allow you to trade for only 10 minutes and you will not let be able to save your results (you can write down your results somewhere else).

The link to the download section of the website is here:

Forex Tester Software - Download

I strongly encourage to buy this program if you feel it is very useful. If you need help with the software, there is a video tutorial section that you can find here:

Forex Tester Software - Video Tutorials

Thanks for reading and happy trading!

Added by Bossxero

Now if you really want to have your system automated and cannot find someone to do it freely for you. You can go to this site

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

and try to automate your system using the Zerocode Expert Advisor Builder. You should have some defined rules and you can start.

Have a nice day...

hi is there a profitable coding available for sochastics?

hi,this is my first time to the site.thanks.I like fxfisherman.

HI BUDDIES, i am new in this arena. THANKS TO THE ADMIN TO LETTING ME IN.

MONUMENT:
HI BUDDIES, i am new in this arena. THANKS TO THE ADMIN TO LETTING ME IN.

Welcome Monument, have a good time reading and asking all you need about forex trading or coding.

FerruFx

I just returned from vacation and will be active here now.

FYI, I am an MT4 code since 2004 and was directed here by a member that felt I could help in developing indicators and EAs for t101 thread.

T101 started at forex-tsd I think and then moved his method here.

Robert aka MrPip

hello i"m newbie, looking for protection/password coding for my indicator mq4 file, thks

Reason: