Slope System EA

Hi guys,

I'd like to make an EA based on the Slope Direction Line indicator.

Very simple: at color change of SDL (red --> blue) : buy at beginning of the following candle

at following change color (blue --> red) : buy close at beginning of the following candle then sell

at following change color (red --> blue) : sell close at beginning of the following candle then buy

etc... etc...

No SL , no TP.

In manual, it's a profitable system but it's better automatically

The system have to work on any TF and its own SDL settings.

In the pic, the SDL settings are 40.3.0 on M30 TF.

Thanks.

How do u know its a profitable system in manual? Have u been forward testing? If yes, show us some proof that it worked. Also, what about repainting, does the indicator repaints? Have not had a look at it but I guess it does.

I have tested this system for 15 days.

I don't have statistics but daily, there are about 3 trades with more 20 pips and 2 trades slightly negative (ranging ) on 15 mn TF. It's difficult to stay in front of the screen during several hours.

If the order is entered at the beginning of the following candle for confirmation, there is no repainting problem.

Can somebody code that?

Thanks.

Hi madscalp I too would like to see Slope put into an EA. I have used it for sometime also and have found it not to repaint. I always use the open of the next candle after color change. However i use 55-3-0 for my settings on the H1. Lets hope we can get some help on writing this EA.

There is nobody to do that

It is however a safe system since a trade closes the previous.

Of course, there are a few trades a little loser but when the trend is strong it's very advantageous.

About settings, it's possible to set up personally.

A coder, please, help

A simple ea using this Slope Direction Line

enjoy it!

Files:

Thanks

I 'll try vey soon.

Really very fun

I blew up my (demo) account in one hour.

After signal, this EA is launching orders every second as a weapon

Maybe bad settings .....

all trend catch system will lose money in non-trend market

must add filter , i didn't find any indicator can identified trend

so be it

madscalp:
Really very fun I blew up my (demo) account in one hour.After signal, this EA is launching orders every second as a weapon Maybe bad settings .....

If u put this EA on many currency pairs, I'm sure it will be a nice way to basket trade. So that some trade will hedge the losing ones. Just a thought

Reason: