Indicator to spot a Trend reversal

This post is more or less similar to my first post that landed under a wrong heading, sorry for that.

I have experimented (to my expense) with Indicators and the like to find turning points etcetera. But alas when the Market is high it goes higher, when the Market is low it will go lower. The only method that can work is to spot Trend reversals by using Trend lines, especially on the daily and/or Four hour charts. But we are emotional beings we, I in particular does not wait for it to develop properly, I always find myself going against the Trend?

I would really appreciate some clever guru out there to assist me with an indicator that tells you: “Hi their ‘Monkey’, if you want to participate this Trend is ripe for reversal and has actually now opened up on the other side of your previous (down/up) Trend and is busy establishing a new direction – Come along Buddy, I will make you famo

Lets have an EA or Indicator that can assist in decision making, please.

Drikkie:
This post is more or less similar to my first post that landed under a wrong heading, sorry for that. I have experimented (to my expense) with Indicators and the like to find turning points etcetera. But alas when the Market is high it goes higher, when the Market is low it will go lower. The only method that can work is to spot Trend reversals by using Trend lines, especially on the daily and/or Four hour charts. But we are emotional beings we, I in particular does not wait for it to develop properly, I always find myself going against the Trend? I would really appreciate some clever guru out there to assist me with an indicator that tells you: “Hi their ‘Monkey’, if you want to participate this Trend is ripe for reversal and has actually now opened up on the other side of your previous (down/up) Trend and is busy establishing a new direction – Come along Buddy, I will make you famous!! Lets have an EA or Indicator that can assist in decision making, ple

Sounds easy enough. Im an expert trader/mq4 coder. drop me a line paytonlowe@gmaill.com

i am searching still now

vivekanand:
i am searching still now

Don't spend too much time searching, find some constant and consistent patterns in the market on any time frame, then work on perfecting those.

The rest is history.... good luck and many pips in your future.

How effective are candlestick patterns in predicting a trend reversal for FX? I thinking about patterns like : bullish kicker, morning star doji etc

Usdchf sell@0.9641 Long Tread

Cadjpy Sell @83.23 Long Tread

More Prediction Soon

Hai, Iam searching for a best trend reversal indicator can any one help me.

Does anyone have a suggestion for an indicator that accurately finds trend reversals?

Reason: